- Personal data and information that are registered by the user’s unilateral volition aim to fulfill a request for information, notifications, services or for E-payments, etc… .
- Personal data and information shall not be shared except in execution of applicable laws and regulations of Arab Republic of Egypt or in execution of binding judgments or with the user’s personal acceptance.
- All materials on this website including software, databases, Images, graphics and public appearance are protected by intellectual property rights.
- Website may use “Cookies”, when accessing it to facilitate browsing.
- Website may include links for other websites or advertisements on other sites.
- Unpaid contents and documentations published in the website may be displayed or printed out for the purpose of providing information and for personal, research purposes, but shall not be displayed or printed out for commercial purposes. Informative publications may be used for press release purposes provided that, sources of information should be referred to.
- The website shall not be held liable for damages arising from inability of using the site.
- The site usage may be stopped or prevented or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user or if there are good reasons to believe that any user has violated rules and conditions of usage including the following:
- Accessing data that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct test or survey or finding weakness of any system or network of the website.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network by placing a virus on the portal, increasing load on it , sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic message or even destroying it, etc.. .
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the portal including advertisements on services or products or falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address / internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message or sending news messages
Last Updated on October 6, 2020